Elite Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESF is back once again and ready to return our reputation back!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more

Go down 
+3
Starkirby5
Ragnaroksai6
Mä§T£r¢hÌ€ƒ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mä§T£r¢hÌ€ƒ

Mä§T£r¢hÌ€ƒ

PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Empty
PostSubject: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Idea I think we need a group of elites for clan wars and to back the clan up for any trouble. We should have backup elites incase on of the elites aint here and we need hackers and a workshop or something for sigs and ect. We have NONE of these thing (just saying) and we hvnt won any clan wars. If u look at RBS they haz so much clan war wins and members!! I think this Clan should start ranking up instead of down and we shuld become one of teh best clanz cs i dont see anything here except few members and a portal and forumz..... well ya just giving wat my idea but to be cereal i rly rly think all of these shuld imply!!!..... Very Happy lol! cheers Idea

PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more MasterchiefSig7
Back to top Go down
Ragnaroksai6

Ragnaroksai6

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 am

yea thats what i say we should do. More ppl will see ESF if we are a high rank, then more ppl will join.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! yea i like these ones
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Hmm..... I suppose this would be better, I like your thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com
Gemster

Gemster

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 am

same....you know what they say... first there are too less people, then u recruit and the clan is normal for a few weeks.
then people see ur a great clan and there is just too much members lolz
Back to top Go down
Pelca
Admin
Pelca

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 pm

lol true master chief, we just started so in a matter of no time we'll make this place even better than RBS was. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elitestrikeforce.darkbb.com
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 am

We all hope that comes true.
Back to top Go down
Gemster

Gemster

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 am

and it will....just give it time dude
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 am

Do you possibly know when it will come true?
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:26 am

... Well, this is a bit boring, considering we don't need an elite group.
Back to top Go down
Mä§T£r¢hÌ€ƒ

Mä§T£r¢hÌ€ƒ

PostSubject: idk wen   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 am

idk wen this will happen but as i remember wen there was elites and the workshops around u would have a clan with much clan war wins and active ppl posting but just saying tho lol! but i do hope this takes place Idea

PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more MasterchiefSig7
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Elites suck, cuz we ish already 1337!
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm

1337? What the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Elite, but its a language, known as 1337 or com. language. Phil and I speak it from time to time. (4|\| |_| 5P34|< 1337? = Can you speak 1337. Happy, now don't go off topic like that.
Back to top Go down
Gemster

Gemster

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 pm

ok....wtf
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:24 pm

o_O. I was just asking..... if it's on the topic of "Elite," then it's not off topic, dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Gemster

Gemster

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 pm

he says that so he would be top poster nigga
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Shut the fuck up, racist bastard. One more comment like that and i'll beat the shit outta you, bitch.

I don't take racism lightly, mind your own damn business and stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Gemster

Gemster

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:30 pm

ok ok WTF?!

THAT WAS A JOKE!!

omg seriusly.....stay on topic XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 pm

No, you.

The Elite Group should be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Ugh, sigh don't say stuff like that gemster, joke or not. Anyway, elite groups unneeded but if we must, try-outs for that will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

I agree with Sheika. We should decide who attends the wars.
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Well a suggestion for that would be: choose a leader of the group that will choose other people (however many needed to join) afterwards, any who want in have to beat the lowest person in teh group. Beating this person allows you to join teh group until defeated or moved down and then defeated. Once joined, you can challenge someone higher in the group, therefore furthering your security of a spot in the group.
Back to top Go down
DavidLovesCruza

DavidLovesCruza

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 am

who needs a elite group when u have nab, let alone me,pelca, and a few others... besides, if we brawl a really good clan ill get some of my buddies like xero and holynightmare if u want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more   PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PELCA & ARIS we need an elite group and a backup group and more
Page 1 of 1