Elite Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESF is back once again and ready to return our reputation back!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!

Go down 
5 posters

well should we get rid of it or not?
yes i hate spam
poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Vote_lcap50%poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
no cause im the one whos spaming
poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Vote_lcap50%poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Empty
PostSubject: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm

ok gem and starkirby seem to spam the forums although i think gem just posts alot however, star is spaming like crazy and i think we sould remove the top posters list even though i like it to all it doze is lead to spam so i think we should get rid of it ill hav a poll running for a week so hurry and vote
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm

How is it spam? Spam is unnessacary posts in the forum, they're all MOSTLY on topic, you can't expect all of the to be on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:39 pm

unnessesary is wut uve been doing i mean cmon "a clock in the forums?" or "100 POST FTW" tell me that isnt spam
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm

They're all posted in the nessacary forums.
Back to top Go down
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:49 pm

IT DOESNT MATTER IF U R MAKING USELESS TOPIC OR POSTS ITS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHGGGG GEEEEZ WHEN I GET TO BE A FORUM MOD IMA DEALETE ALL OF UR SPAM POSTS ALL OF THEM! POSTING EVERY DAY IS OK BUT POSTING EVERY 5 SECONDS ISNT ALL THE USLESS TOPICS U MAKE BURRY THE IMPORTANT ONES IN THE MOST RECENTLY POSTED TOPICS LIST!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Calm it down. I am not spamming unless told otherwise by the Administration team.
Back to top Go down
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:53 pm

fine ask them youll see
Back to top Go down
Aris

Aris

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:54 pm

star no offence u make the stupidest posts
lol
Back to top Go down
https://elitestrikeforce.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm

sorry but this time im with star... its not spamming if he is
1. Replying once, but posting in a row to a differently meant post
2. not gibber jabber (Ex. adfjdkaslfjslkdj)
3. and its mostly on topic.
Back to top Go down
Ragnaroksai6

Ragnaroksai6

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:16 pm

yea dude don't get me wrong bout this and don't get mad at me for this but..........100 is a whole lot of posts
........i thought no one could beat me when i got 30 posts and i was at the top............lol
I know bein' a mod's really important but do somethin' to bring more members or help the clan somehow......
........thnaks dude.........lol lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Ragnaroksai6 wrote:
yea dude don't get me wrong bout this and don't get mad at me for this but..........100 is a whole lot of posts
........i thought no one could beat me when i got 30 posts and i was at the top............lol
I know bein' a mod's really important but do somethin' to bring more members or help the clan somehow......
........thnaks dude.........lol lol! lol! lol!
I can understand that, but some like to post or be more active than others, not saying you are, but other post more, including myself. (most posts ever: 500 sumthin(not this clan))
Back to top Go down
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 pm

the_iceman-x wrote:
IT DOESNT MATTER IF U R MAKING USELESS TOPIC OR POSTS ITS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHGGGG GEEEEZ WHEN I GET TO BE A FORUM MOD IMA DEALETE ALL OF UR SPAM POSTS ALL OF THEM! POSTING EVERY DAY IS OK BUT POSTING EVERY 5 SECONDS ISNT ALL THE USLESS TOPICS U MAKE BURRY THE IMPORTANT ONES IN THE MOST RECENTLY POSTED TOPICS LIST!!!!!!!!
Burying new ones isn't possible if you don't click on that dang thing and rely on the "Home page" to post and not the recently posted list... and until now, noone had a problem with "Clock in the forum?", if you don't like serious posts, we can post unseriously and off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Why did you double post? Thanks Sheika. If I get this much critisizm, I might as well just quit.....
Back to top Go down
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm

yeh in rbs i had like 230 posts or something like that

ps starkirby we hav nothing against u its just could u post a little less its not a chatbox lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!   poll: STOP THE SPAM!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poll: STOP THE SPAM!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Strike Force :: SSBB :: Anouncements-
Jump to: