Elite Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESF is back once again and ready to return our reputation back!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Empty
PostSubject: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 am

lol how about pokemon mystery dungeon 2

AWSOME STORYLINE WAY BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE WITH THAT GAY CURSE STORYLINE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

You mean Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness? I like it. It's actually kind of challenging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com
Shikaboy

Shikaboy

PostSubject: Re: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Well the storyline to me, was shorter, and seemed to drag longer (when training), loved teh foot minigame, ez for fanz to get poke and reviver seeds and max elixers when kecleon store didn't sell em
Back to top Go down
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 pm

im a piplup name: hydro. partner, pikachu name: sparky. team name: shock wave (shock = pikachu) (wave = piplup) (attack called shockwave) cool name huh? glovile is awsome and primal dialga is beast i had a friend who after beating darklrai acsidentely sayd no to cress joining the team so he had to do the whole darkrai mission over again XD
Back to top Go down
Chewy828

PostSubject: Re: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm

i got the new DSi and one of my favorite games is call of duty 4 modern warfare because its fun and its really fun if you play with a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/GuitarHeroChewy828
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)   pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pmd2 (insert other 6 didgits needed for title here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Strike Force :: Other Games :: DS Games-
Jump to: