Elite Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESF is back once again and ready to return our reputation back!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnaroksai6

Ragnaroksai6

[b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm

yo its finished, first thing that happened it said that the vid had a song that wasn't wit youtube........idk either,
it wouldn't let me play it till i got the link. Please enjoy the New ESF CLAN VIDEO!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wq4jKSguYY hey guys for some reason it won't play the music on youtube but it will play it at ESF so Aris put it on here!!!!!! Ya know for full enjoyment of the clan vid.......lol

please enjoy and rate cuz u stuck wit it till i get off the couch and make another one ..............lol

Thanks ESF!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

if u have problems watchin the vid find Sai on the chat box, if you look on the video it should have HD or HQ somewhere in the box. If you click it it puts the video in HD or Very very very very High Quality. the only thing wit this is it might make the vid a little laggy (maybe) Thank you and enjoy my masterpeice!!!!!

Last edited by Ragnaroksai6 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnaroksai6

Ragnaroksai6

PostSubject: Re: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 pm

hmmm the audio was disabled i'll figure this out. Anyone have a solution?

Aris put it on ESF and see if the audio works there.......
......oddly it plays the song on the chatbox one....hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
the_iceman-x

the_iceman-x

PostSubject: Re: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

u didnt get any of my lucas my best ko wuz with lucas Sad Sad Sad oh well theres always next year Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aris

Aris

PostSubject: Re: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 pm

k i willl get rite on that
lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://elitestrikeforce.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Starkirby5

Starkirby5

PostSubject: Re: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

You gotta go somewhere and copy/paste a Copright Fragment Agreement, i'm not sure where, but just poke around 'till you see something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiigalaxy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]   [b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]CLAN VID IS DONE GUYS!!!!!![/b]
Page 1 of 1